QTUM // The Defiance Quantum ETF
Why invest in Quantum Computing?
- Quantum computers use principles of quantum mechanics to perform significantly more complex computations, and at exponentially faster speeds, than conventional computers.
- Quantum Computing is set to fundamentally enhance Machine Learning, a subset of artificial intelligence, which gives computers the ability to "learn" with data, without being explicitly programmed.
Why the Defiance QTUM ETF?
- QTUM offers investors liquid, transparent and low-cost* access to companies developing and applying Quantum Computing and other transformative computing technologies.
- The underlying index, BlueStar Quantum Computing and Machine Learning Index (BQTUM), tracks approximately 80 globally-listed stocks across all market capitalizations.
- Equal weight methodology offers investors more precise exposure, including to smaller companies with more potential for growth.
- The BlueStar Quantum Computing and Machine Learning Index is a rules-based index comprised of equity securities of leading global companies engaged in the research & development or commercialization of systems and materials used in quantum computing: advanced traditional computing hardware, high powered computing data connectivity solutions and cooling systems, and companies that specialize in the perception, collection and management of heterogeneous big data used in machine learning.
- Index components are assigned an equal weight subject to a liquidity overlay, index components are reviewed semi-annually for eligibility, and the weights are reset accordingly.